Next week is the Laserfiche Empower event January 9-12th 2018 in Long Beach, California. This year’s theme promotes “The capture add-on you’ve been looking for“
At the event, EzeScan will be demonstrating batch capture add-on for Email, Digital Mailrooms and Decentralized Scanning applications for upload directly into Laserfiche, showing you how to make records capture invisible.
EzeScan is viewed as the vital link by current users, as an affordable, efficient, and lasting solution, ideal for tackling those hard scanning, file import & email capture issues that are present in organisations every day.
At this event there will be demonstrations of a number of EzeScan products and how they link into Laserfiche.
- Capture of documents in a Digital Mailroom environment – including mobility processing
- The latest version of EzeScan’s Accounts Payable Line Items Module
- Our new Email Capture/Record Module offering direct bulk extraction & getting away from the need to drag & drop each file
- EzeScan Web Apps for mobile capture applications
- Our new Digital Forms Assistant (DFA) module will available for free evaluation during the event
- Both Cloud and On-Premise Laserfiche solutions will be on show.
EzeScan Speaking Session – Laserfiche have arranged the EzeScan team to be on-call to speak to attendees on Thursday 11th February at 2.45pm (Room S3) in a special session.
Speaking Track – Extended Capture Methods for Laserfiche
EzeScan provides effective ways for organizations to batch process emails, forms, documents or invoices (including line items). EzeScan addresses the advanced capture requirements of Laserfiche users.
Join us for a live demonstration and to learn more about features, including:
- Mobile Capture and Validation using EzeScan (HTML-5) Web Apps
- Line Item Extraction from Invoices
- Hand Writing Extraction
- Email Extraction & Polling directly into Laserfiche
Not able to attend the event?
If you’re unable to attend, please contact to organise an on-line WebEx to take you through our product range. Evaluation copies for testing our new Email Capture Module and “EzeScan Web Apps” within your own environment are also now available for download from www.ezescan.com