We are taking this opportunity to invite Open Text users to visit with the EzeScan staff at the annual Open Text event July 10-12th 2018 in Toronto Canada at Pod 311.
As well as catching up with many of our end users and resellers, EzeScan will be demonstrating the latest in advanced capture for Digital Mailrooms, Accounts Payable solutions including Line Items handling, Decentralized Scanning applications, Mobile WebApps and Email extraction and indexing.
For organizations looking to reduce the cost and time of deploying capture, EzeScan will be demonstrating a number of solutions and how they link into various customer scenarios.
- Capture of documents in a Digital Mailroom environment.
- EzeScan direct integration for all Open Text ECM products linking either on premise or in the cloud environments.
- EzeScan Web Apps for mobile capture and indexing applications.
- The latest version of our EzeScan Accounts Payable Line Items Module.
- Our new Email Capture/Record Module offering direct bulk extraction to Suite 16
EzeScan has many high profile customers in the USA and 1000’s of happy customers globally. We look forward to talking with you personally at Enterprise World 2018, Toronto Canada.
Not able to attend the event?
We hope you’ll find a visit to our stand some of the most valuable time you spend at this year’s forum, but if you’re unable to attend, please contact us to organize an on-line WebEx to take you through our product range. Evaluation copies for testing our new Email Capture Module and “EzeScan Web Apps” within your own environment are also now available for download from www.ezescan.com
EzeScan has announced its further commitment to the Blackbaud platform by becoming the first Blackbaud Technology partner to leverage their new Rest API interface that allows users to capture documents directly into the Blackbaud NXT environments much more effectively.
Simon Cruicshank, EzeScan’s Partner Alliance Manager explains; “Our new version release for The Raisers Edge NXT allows users to scan documents at higher speeds and process batch documents direct onto the Constituent record. Rather than indexing each scanned document one at a time, EzeScan allows automation by reading OCR text and simplifying the document process. EzeScan can also read barcodes on documents, using this information to name documents and attach the physical file. Making the process easy for the customer is our number one aim.”
EzeScan drives any type of production document scanner and uses its batch capture technology to output high quality images.
EzeScan also supports advanced capture features including:
- Auto filing using barcodes
- Ability to scan a document once, then index it multiple times and attach it to multiple systems.
- ODBC lookups and uploads
- EzeScan’s “Quick Redact” feature for automatic black out of selected zones on forms
- Ability to automatically add annotations/audit stamps
The EzeScan NXT solution can be deployed in a combination of scenarios to suit your needs:
- as a personalised workstation solution – single scanner and desktop
- as a community solution (Multifunction copier for multi use)
- as an Enterprise “Server” solution, a number of input devices are monitored for upload of images
- Within EzeScan new WebApps mobility framework
A series of webinars will showcase this new release during July, so please contact your local reseller for details or reach out to us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon direct on +1 323 303 3043.