EzeScan has announced its further commitment to the Blackbaud platform by becoming the first Blackbaud Technology partner to leverage their new Rest API interface that allows users to capture documents directly into the Blackbaud NXT environments much more effectively.
Simon Cruickshank, EzeScan’s Partner Alliance Manager explains; “Our new version release for The Raisers Edge NXT allows users to scan documents at higher speeds and process batch documents direct onto the Constituent record. Rather than indexing each scanned document one at a time, EzeScan allows automation by reading OCR text and simplifying the document process. EzeScan can also read barcodes on documents, using this information to name documents and attach the physical file. Making the process easy for the customer is our number one aim.”
EzeScan drives any type of production document scanner and uses its batch capture technology to output high quality images.
EzeScan also supports advanced capture features including:
- Auto filing using barcodes
- Ability to scan a document once, then index it multiple times and attach it to multiple systems.
- ODBC lookups and uploads
- EzeScan’s “Quick Redact” feature for automatic black out of selected zones on forms
- Ability to automatically add annotations/audit stamps
The EzeScan NXT solution can be deployed in a combination of scenarios to suit your needs:
- as a personalised workstation solution – single scanner and desktop
- as a community solution (Multifunction copier for multi use)
- as an Enterprise “Server” solution, a number of input devices are monitored for upload of images
- Within EzeScan new WebApps mobility framework
A series of webinars will showcase this new release during July, so please contact your local reseller for details or reach out to us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon direct on +1 323 303 3043.