EzeScan Exhibits at the Laserfiche Empower 2019 Event – February 5-8th Long Beach CA.ezescan
EzeScan invites Laserfiche users to visit the EzeScan Booth (8) at next week’s Laserfiche Empower event February 5-8th 2019 in Long Beach, California.
At the event, EzeScan will show the latest release of EzeScan WebApps and a special preview of the new MFD front panel “EzeScan Capture” interface. We will also be demonstrating our batch capture add-on for Email, Digital Mailrooms and Decentralized Scanning applications for upload directly into Laserfiche.
Our customers see EzeScan as the vital link, an affordable, efficient, and lasting solution, ideal for tackling those hard scanning, file import & email capture issues that are present in organisations every day.
Drop by our booth to discuss EzeScan products and how they link into Laserfiche.
- Capture of documents in a Digital Mailroom environment – including mobility processing
- The latest version of EzeScan’s Accounts Payable Line Items Module
- Our new Email Capture/Record Module for Laserfiche offering direct bulk extraction & getting away from the need to drag & drop each file
- EzeScan Web Apps for mobile capture applications
- Our new Digital Forms Assistant (DFA) module will available for free evaluation during the event
- Remote Indexing Assistant (RIA) – Taking indexing/validation to the next level
- Both Cloud and On-Premise Laserfiche solutions will be on show including the latest 10.3 integration.
Please also join us in Room S3 on Thursday afternoon 4pm – 5pm, for a discussion around; “Using EzeScan – Capture Made Easy for Laserfiche”
We have many high profile customers in North America and 1000’s of happy customers globally so if you would like us to take you through the EzeScan product suite, simply meet us at Booth 8 or email beforehand to let us know a time that might suit.
We look forward to talking with you personally at next week’s Empower event in Long Beach.
Not able to attend the event?
We hope you’ll find a visit to our stand some of the most valuable time you spend at this year’s forum, but if you’re unable to attend, please contact us to organise an on-line WebEx to take you through our product range. Evaluation copies for testing our new Email Capture Module and “EzeScan Web Apps” within your own environment are also now available for download from www.ezescan.com