We are taking this opportunity to invite customers to visit with the EzeScan staff at this year’s iManage Connectlive event May 7-8th 2019 at Marriott Marquis Times Square, New York.
As well as catching up with many of our customers, EzeScan will be demonstrating the latest in advanced capture for front end, Digital Mailrooms, Decentralized capture applications and email recognition.
For organizations looking to reduce the cost and time of deploying capture, we will have a number of EzeScan products which link into various legal, accounting and other corporate iManage scenarios. You will see :
- Capture of documents in a Digital Mailroom environment.
- EzeScan capture integrations for all versions of iManage including on premise or cloud.
- Streamline your internal AP/AR process with the latest version of EzeScan’s Accounts Payable Module.
- Our new Email Capture/Record Module offering direct bulk extraction and upload into iManage
- EzeScan’s latest integration for Work 10.
- AI – Learn about the new EzeScan server product update that allows users to configure bots to perform automated tasks that run 24/7 with no human interaction.
- EzeScan WebApps for mobile capture applications now gives your users a web based digital dashboard with:
- QA checking and validation
- Smart registration and workflow into iManage
- OCR Text Searchable PDF
- Automated file naming
- Drag & Drop processing
We have many high profile customers in North America and 1000’s of happy customers globally, so if you would like us to take you through the EzeScan product suite, simply meet up in person at the booth or email beforehand to let us know a time that might suit.
We look forward to talking with you personally at iManage Connectlive 2019, NY.
Not able to attend the event?
We hope you’ll find a visit to our stand some of the most valuable time you spend at this year’s forum, but if you’re unable to attend, please contact us to organize an on-line WebEx to take you through our product range. Evaluation copies for testing our new Email Capture Module and “EzeScan Web Apps” within your own environment are also now available for download from www.ezescan.com