EzeScan to Exhibit at this year’s OpenText Enterprise World July 9-11th, Toronto, Canada.ezescan
We are taking this opportunity to invite OpenText users to visit with the EzeScan staff at the annual Open Text event July 9-11th 2019 in Toronto Canada.
As well as catching up with many of our end users, EzeScan will be demonstrating the latest in advanced capture for Digital Mailrooms, Accounts Payable solutions including Line Items handling, Decentralized Scanning applications, Mobile WebApps and Email extraction and indexing.
For organizations looking to reduce the cost and time of deploying capture, EzeScan will be demonstrating a number of solutions and how they link into various customer scenarios.
- Capture of documents in a Digital Mailroom environment.
- EzeScan direct integration for all OpenText ECM products linking either on premise or in the cloud environments.
- EzeScan Web Apps for mobile capture and indexing applications.
- The latest version of our EzeScan Accounts Payable Line Items Module.
- Our new Email Capture/Record Module offering direct bulk extraction to Suite 16
- Mobile Capture and Validation for OpenText using EzeScan (HTML-5) Web Apps
- We give you the new web based digital dashboard with:
- QA checking and validation
- Smart registration and workflow
- OCR Text Searchable PDF
- Automated file naming
- Drag & Drop processing
- Direct upload into iManage
- Our New EzeScan Server Product that allows you to configure bots to perform automated tasks that runs 24/7 with no human interaction required.
EzeScan has many high profile customers in the USA and 1000’s of happy customers globally. We look forward to talking with you personally at Enterprise World 2019, Toronto Canada.
Not able to attend the event?
We hope you’ll find a visit to our stand some of the most valuable time you spend at this year’s forum, but if you’re unable to attend, please contact us to organize an on-line WebEx to take you through our product range. Evaluation copies for testing our new Email Capture Module and “EzeScan Web Apps” within your own environment are also now available for download from www.ezescan.com