EzeScan to Exhibit at the M-Files 2020 Virtual Partner Conference Oct 6-7thezescan
We are taking this opportunity to invite partners to visit EzeScan’s virtual booth at this year’s M-Files Partner Conference October 6 – 7th 2020.
EzeScan will be demonstrating the latest in advanced capture for front end, Digital Mailrooms, Decentralized capture applications and email recognition.
For organizations looking to reduce the cost and time of deploying capture, we can demonstrate a number of EzeScan products which link into various M-Files user scenarios. We will provide you with information about:
- Our latest partnership with PaperCut, which allows any users to scan from your copier front panel and upload directly into M-Files.
- Capture of documents in a Digital Mailroom environment.
- Email Capture/Record Module offering direct bulk extraction and upload into M-Files
- EzeScan’s latest integration for M-Files on premise, cloud or hybrid environments.
- AI – Learn about the latest updated version of EzeScan’s server product that allows users to configure bots to perform automated tasks that run 24/7 with no human interaction.
- EzeScan WebApps for mobile capture applications provides a web based digital dashboard with:
- QA checking and validation
- Smart registration and workflow into M-Files
- OCR Text Searchable PDF
- Automated file naming
- Drag & Drop processing
We have many high profile customers in North America and 1000’s of happy customers globally, so if you would like us to take you through the EzeScan product suite, simply click on the EzeScan chat connection at the booth or email us now to organize an on-line WebEx to take you through our product range. Evaluation copies for testing our new Email Capture Module and “EzeScan Web Apps” within your own environment are also now available for download from http://www.ezescan.com
We look forward to chatting with you online at M-Files Virtual Partner Conference 2020.
Leave a Reply