We are taking this opportunity to invite OpenText users to visit with the EzeScan staff at the annual Open Text event July 9-11th 2019 in Toronto Canada.
As well as catching up with many of our end users, EzeScan will be demonstrating the latest in advanced capture for Digital Mailrooms, Accounts Payable solutions including Line Items handling, Decentralized Scanning applications, Mobile WebApps and Email extraction and indexing.
For organizations looking to reduce the cost and time of deploying capture, EzeScan will be demonstrating a number of solutions and how they link into various customer scenarios.
- Capture of documents in a Digital Mailroom environment.
- EzeScan direct integration for all OpenText ECM products linking either on premise or in the cloud environments.
- EzeScan Web Apps for mobile capture and indexing applications.
- The latest version of our EzeScan Accounts Payable Line Items Module.
- Our new Email Capture/Record Module offering direct bulk extraction to Suite 16
- Mobile Capture and Validation for OpenText using EzeScan (HTML-5) Web Apps
- We give you the new web based digital dashboard with:
- QA checking and validation
- Smart registration and workflow
- OCR Text Searchable PDF
- Automated file naming
- Drag & Drop processing
- Direct upload into iManage
- Our New EzeScan Server Product that allows you to configure bots to perform automated tasks that runs 24/7 with no human interaction required.
EzeScan has many high profile customers in the USA and 1000’s of happy customers globally. We look forward to talking with you personally at Enterprise World 2019, Toronto Canada.
Not able to attend the event?
We hope you’ll find a visit to our stand some of the most valuable time you spend at this year’s forum, but if you’re unable to attend, please contact us to organize an on-line WebEx to take you through our product range. Evaluation copies for testing our new Email Capture Module and “EzeScan Web Apps” within your own environment are also now available for download from www.ezescan.com
EzeScan invites Laserfiche users to visit the EzeScan Booth (8) at next week’s Laserfiche Empower event February 5-8th 2019 in Long Beach, California.
At the event, EzeScan will show the latest release of EzeScan WebApps and a special preview of the new MFD front panel “EzeScan Capture” interface. We will also be demonstrating our batch capture add-on for Email, Digital Mailrooms and Decentralized Scanning applications for upload directly into Laserfiche.
Our customers see EzeScan as the vital link, an affordable, efficient, and lasting solution, ideal for tackling those hard scanning, file import & email capture issues that are present in organisations every day.
Drop by our booth to discuss EzeScan products and how they link into Laserfiche.
- Capture of documents in a Digital Mailroom environment – including mobility processing
- The latest version of EzeScan’s Accounts Payable Line Items Module
- Our new Email Capture/Record Module for Laserfiche offering direct bulk extraction & getting away from the need to drag & drop each file
- EzeScan Web Apps for mobile capture applications
- Our new Digital Forms Assistant (DFA) module will available for free evaluation during the event
- Remote Indexing Assistant (RIA) – Taking indexing/validation to the next level
- Both Cloud and On-Premise Laserfiche solutions will be on show including the latest 10.3 integration.
Please also join us in Room S3 on Thursday afternoon 4pm – 5pm, for a discussion around; “Using EzeScan – Capture Made Easy for Laserfiche”
We have many high profile customers in North America and 1000’s of happy customers globally so if you would like us to take you through the EzeScan product suite, simply meet us at Booth 8 or email beforehand to let us know a time that might suit.
We look forward to talking with you personally at next week’s Empower event in Long Beach.
Not able to attend the event?
We hope you’ll find a visit to our stand some of the most valuable time you spend at this year’s forum, but if you’re unable to attend, please contact us to organise an on-line WebEx to take you through our product range. Evaluation copies for testing our new Email Capture Module and “EzeScan Web Apps” within your own environment are also now available for download from www.ezescan.com
EzeScan has announced its further commitment to the Blackbaud platform by becoming the first Blackbaud Technology partner to leverage their new Rest API interface that allows users to capture documents directly into the Blackbaud NXT environments much more effectively.
Simon Cruickshank, EzeScan’s Partner Alliance Manager explains; “Our new version release for The Raisers Edge NXT allows users to scan documents at higher speeds and process batch documents direct onto the Constituent record. Rather than indexing each scanned document one at a time, EzeScan allows automation by reading OCR text and simplifying the document process. EzeScan can also read barcodes on documents, using this information to name documents and attach the physical file. Making the process easy for the customer is our number one aim.”
EzeScan drives any type of production document scanner and uses its batch capture technology to output high quality images.
EzeScan also supports advanced capture features including:
- Auto filing using barcodes
- Ability to scan a document once, then index it multiple times and attach it to multiple systems.
- ODBC lookups and uploads
- EzeScan’s “Quick Redact” feature for automatic black out of selected zones on forms
- Ability to automatically add annotations/audit stamps
The EzeScan NXT solution can be deployed in a combination of scenarios to suit your needs:
- as a personalised workstation solution – single scanner and desktop
- as a community solution (Multifunction copier for multi use)
- as an Enterprise “Server” solution, a number of input devices are monitored for upload of images
- Within EzeScan new WebApps mobility framework
A series of webinars will showcase this new release during July, so please contact your local reseller for details or reach out to us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon direct on +1 323 303 3043.